Tuesday, February 12, 2013

"This is Just to Say" Parody


I have killed your dog that was on my porch. I plucked his eyes out and broke his four legs.
And which was so cute and friendly,
And who you probably loved
Forgive me for killing him. You´ll never see him again, but I enjoyed his death.

I have used up all the hot water in my bath.
And which you would have probably enjoyed
Forgive me but it was a delicious bath, now I´m cozy and clean.

I have deleted your 100 page essay
In which you probably spent allot of time doing.
Forgive me, but you´ll have to do it again. I enjoyed pressing that button that said "erase"

I have stolen your car that was on your garage.
And which was probably really expensive.
Forgive me but it was so pretty, and it runs so fast. It´s the best car I´ve ever had.