Monday, October 22, 2012

Malala Yousafzai Articles


Malala Yousafzai: Pakistan activist, 14, shot in Swat ( http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-19882799 ):

I think Malala is a very brave girl, and I admire her allot. I think she is a great and a very brave person for publishing and saying what she thinks. Speaking out in a peaceful way is a great way for solving problems.    I´m really mad at the man that shot her. If a man is capable of shooting an innocent girl, I can't imagine what else is he capable of. Taking away the education of girls at this point in history is a really bad decision in my opinion, girls can have great ideas for the future country, they are as good as men, and sometimes they are even better, I agree with Malala and the other girls that may be fighting against this stupid rule. I think this girl does deserve the National Award for Bravery and the nomination to the International Children´s Peace Award. I admire her and I will remember her when I have a problem to tell my self that I can do something about it and that I can be heard. I think this story also shows the power of social websites  and social media today. This girl had a blog and she was heard all over the world, she did have bad consequences but she was fighting for a good reason and she didn't harm anyone. We need to be careful with social pages and web pages but we also need to understand their power  and what we can do with them so we can use technology tools in a good way so we can make the world a better place.

Malala Yousafzai: Portrait of the girl blogger http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-19899540 ):

I admire Malala allot and she made me notice a very important thing; I should notice and be thankful for the things I have. Sometimes we say we don't want to go to school or say that our country is destroyed. Other people are suffering  and are fighting for the right to have education. After reading about Malala I will try to be thankful for the things I have and I will appreciate everything that I have.